Tuesday 9 April 2019

THE PRIORS.....Episode Forty eight....Eden meets up with Kandy

Note from author (me) This story is all about the music! When I first heard the song I was in stitches!!!! I just HAD to write it into my story......
Kandy is out shopping when she spots Eden coming out of a fitting room.
 
"Hi, Eden!" Kandy catches up with Eden near the cash desk.
Eden turns and sees Kandy "KANDY! How are you?"
Eden chats with Kandy as they pay for their purchases and then Kandy suggests they both go for a coffee.
 
Eden is more than happy to accompany Kandy for a coffee.
They had both attended the same school and chat animatedly. The girls chat about their jobs and Eden tells Kandy all about her world travels since she got her big brake and is now a model. Then they chat a little about Kandy's work and other friends from school.
Kandy asks Eden about her new boyfriend and Eden blushes"Well..... I think things are going grate?" 
 
Kandy laughs "How can you 'think so'??? either they are or there not?"
"Well,this guy Luke he's  a model..." Eden starts to say
Kandy pulls a face " I thought all male models were gay!" and she giggles at Eden's shocked face "Chill, I'm pulling your leg! Go on...."
"Well, he's a real hunk and so nice too! A real gentleman!" Eden's eyes sparkle when she thinks about Luke.
 
"Gentleman? You mean you've not had sex yet? How long have you been seeing this guy?" Kandy looks shocked.
"Well, about six months I guess? But we are both busy people always off in different directions and different countries...but we did make love on New year!" Eden is now on the defensive. 
 
Kandy smiles " Are you sure he's not gay? I would have thought you would be at it like rabbits!"
"I'm sure! He's had a lot of girls before me! He's says he loves me and what's to do things right?" Eden replies a little uncertainly.
"OKAYYYYYYYY???? So who is this guy?" Kandy wants to know.
 
"His names Luke... Luke Thompson. I know he wants me... sometimes we come soooo close! Then he just.... shuts down? I was with him at the New Year party!" Eden shrugs her shoulders.
"Oh? Well, I had other things on my mind that night! Luke Thompson? I think he's my brother-in-laws cousin? If he is he came to see Neal and Sarah a few weeks ago? Sarah was telling me about it? She said it was all a bit odd? Hang on a minute and I'll phone her!" 
With that Kandy takes out her mobile phone and presses a button. After a couple of rings Sarah answers "Hello? Kandy?" 
 
"Hi, Sarah are you OK . ... you sound a little strange" Kandy looks over at Eden and pulls a face.
 "I'm, fine ...have you not seen the news?" Sarah voice sounds strained.
"No? Why? What's Neal been up to now?" Kandy asks a little bemused.
"Huh, nothing much he was just caught playing handsy with KYORI in a coffee shop in town!"Sarah tells her.
 
"WHAT!!!" Kandy is incredulous " And he's still WALKING????" 
Sarah gives a hollow laugh "It's OK...for now! But there is a lot more to it! Can you come round?" 
"Well, I'm having a coffee with Eden at the moment... In fact it's because of Eden I phoned you..." Kandy looks over at Eden who is stirring her coffee and looking a little confused at Kandy.
"I just wondered ....Luke THompson is he Neal's cousin?"Kandy asks
"Yes, he was here a couple of weeks ago! Why is Eden having problems with him?" Sarah esquires
Kandy nods at Eden and mouths 'yes' then turning back to the phone "Eden's been seeing Luke but she's not sure about him?" she tells Sarah.
"Oh! That's makes sense ....I think?" Sarah sounds a little puzzled.
"Why?" Kandy looks over at Eden and shrugs pulling a face
 
"Well, I don't know all that Luke and Neal were talking about ...they were being very secretive but I did hear Luke talking about  Dania Zarr and sleeping with her!" Sarah tells Kandy... she wants to hit back at Neal and hurting Luke seemed like a good idea at the time.
"OK!!!! I think we will leave it there for now! Thanks Sarah!" and Kandy closes her phone and puts it in her bag.
"So spill? What did Sarah say?" Eden looks at Kandy her eyebrow arched.
"Oh, ammm nothing much ...just that Luke is Neal's cousin.... that's all!" Kandy shifts uncomfortably in her seat.
 
"Oh, I thought so and how are you and Chris getting on? Was he at the party? I didn't see him?" Eden asks. 
"Humph! Well, he got drunk and the police locked him up for the night. That's why he was not at the party!The ass wipe!" Kandy tells Eden with distaste.
"Oh, NO! Are things OK? I would kill Luke if he did that to me!" Eden tells Kandy with a shock in her voice.
"Well, he's still in the dog house and his dad went NUTS at him so I guess he is being punished good and proper.... and no sex of course!"
At this both girls dissolve into giggles
"So, talking of sex..." Eden giggles like a teenager " is he hot in bed?"
"Oh, my GOD! I can't believe you just asked me that!" Kandy is truly shocked.
Eden just leans back in her chair and laughs some more, then she looks her friend straight in the eye "Oh, my! He's not is he?" The smile immediately leaves her face. Eden blushes a deep red "I'm sorry that's sooooo rude of me, I should mind my own bees wax!"
Kandy quickly recovers her composure "Well, he's not that bad but no, not that good!"
Then Kandy fiddles with her i phone Eden looks on, a puzzled look on her face.
Then Kandy hands it over a tells Eden to listen to the song that's now playing.....
 "Oh? " then as the song starts understanding washes over Eden's face with a smile she nods in understanding and listens to the song.....
 (The song Eden was listening to is 'It's Not Far' By Lilly Allen.)
...............................................................
 After the song has ended the girls look at each other with serious faces then they both dissolve once more into roaring ruckus laughter.
They are laughing so much that when Kandy stands to put her phone away she trips over the table and lands with a bump on the floor which only makes them worse.
All the patrons of the cafe are staring at them. Some older ladies sitting at a corner table tut,tutting  and a waitress comes over and asks them if they would mind leaving....NOW?
The girls gather their bags and they fall out into the street still giggling away! 
"Oh! My sides hurt!" Eden wails.
"My BUM hurts!" Kandy replies trying without great success to compose herself.
The girls like arms and giggle off down the road
"So! What's Luke like in the sack?" Kandy giggles.

Eden stops and a lady bumps into her "Mind yourself ducks!"  the lady says gruffly
"I'm sorry! He's HOT and very attentive.... both down below AND up top ....if you get my drift! It was just getting him going first time that was the issue?" Eden winks at Kandy and uses her hands to point out the parts she was talking about....
"You dirty cow.... lucky ... but dirty!" Kandy links arms with Eden again and they continue down the road.
A little further along Eden looks at Kandy.... "Maybe Luke could give Chris a couple of tips?"
"OH NO!!!! Don't you DARE tell anyone! I'll kill you.... Chris will kill me!... You wouldn't tell anyone...would you?" Kandy stops mouth open.
Eden smiles "I'm joking you wally" and she gives Kandy a hug.
By now they have reached the car park and bid farewell both heading off in different directions to their respective cars. But not before they have put each others mobile phone numbers into their respective phones with a promise to keep in touch.
 (The song Eden was listening to is 'It's Not Far' By Lilly Allen.)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment