Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Priors... Episode TWO

 Harry and Giselle Roshan's home....
1st February 10.16am
"Look my wife will be here in a minute, we must have this place ready like.... yesterday! Our baby is due in three weeks and my wife just does not need all this stress!" Harry tries to emphasise   to the builders with a slightly raised voice!
 Just then Giselle arrives "Oh, dear! Not getting very far are we? I was thinking that maybe we should get in some builders that can understand that we need this place ready ....NOW!!!"she snaps.
 "Ahamm, no need for anything like that Mrs Roshan it will be ready by the end of the week....I promise!" mumbled one of the builders. 
The second builder give his partner a look but says nothing.
"OK, well if you are sure it will be ready? But no home, no money!" And with that Giselle turns on her heel and leaves the room.
"You, heard the lady....No home, no money!" says Harry over his shoulder as he follows his wife out of the room.
.................................. 
 1st February 12.27pm
The builders have left to collect more building materials Giselle decides to do a little shopping leaving Harry home alone. After some thought he decides to phone his brother-in- law .... 
 "Hi Neal, it's Harry got time for a chat?" Harry asks when Neal answers the phone.
"Sure always got time for family, how's my big sister?" Neal enquires.
Harry chuckles "getting bigger by the day! Pregnancy is sure making her one happy bunny, well when the builders are not driving her nuts that is!" 
"Glad to hear it!" Neal smiles to himself picturing his sister with her bump! without wanting to a picture of Sarah with a bump pops into his head... NO! I can't think like that!
 Then Neal realizes he missed what Harry was saying.
".........so what do you say? Will you come down and stay with Giselle while I'm away?" Harry finishes.
"Yes, of course" pops out of Neal's mouth before his brain realizes what he has just agreed to? "Ammm, Harry when did you say you would be away?" Neal asks.
"I'm going tomorrow! for about ten days filming in Spain!" Harry replies a little confused....did he not just tell Neal that?
 "Oh! OK, that's fine. ... so you'll be back before Valentine's day, only I'm planing a special night for Sarah?" Neal smiles to himself thinking about his romantic plans.
 "HAHAHAHA, I BET you are!" Harry roars. 
"Harry! You have a dirty mind! But you could be right." Neal chuckles.
"So, what time will you be leaving?" Neal asks when he regains his composure. 
"Very early, the flight is the first out in the morning 5:30am" Harry sighs.
"Well that should be fine I'll see if I can book the early flight to you and I'll see you when you get back!" Neal tells him.
"Thanks, I hate leaving Giselle but the studio needs me there to wrap things up. I'll See you soon, Bye" Harry sighs again.
"No, worries I'll look after her, see you soon." and Neal puts the phone down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment